Large utility Design-Build Engineering organization in Sacramento has a full-time position available for a highly motivated Civil CAD Technician (Auto Cad Drafter/Designer) to support the team of Engineers.
• Great compensation package and benefits including ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and Stock Purchase Plan; 4 Health Insurance Plans to choose from, with Company paying 95% of the premium for employee, 85% for dependents.
• Quality, ethical organization
• Challenging work with supportive environment
• Opportunity to grow
Successful candidate will be proficient in AutoCad Civil 3D 2016/2017 with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil/utility plan preparation, preferably for water, sewer and storm drain systems.
The successful candidate will also have:
• demonstrated commitment to quality work,
• orientation to detail
• demonstrated ability to follow design directives
• experience working effectively in a team environment
• excellent written and verbal communication skills